You are about to download the Vsctoix Vsix v1.8.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: vsctoix, extract,join,split,encode,mix,change case and slash,del dup,regex, and more ...
Please note that the Vsctoix Vsix file v1.8.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vsctoix-1.8.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.8.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 254.35 KB (260458 Bytes)
• MD5: 6cf053cf9c89e7c54a56f5904cf28b33
• SHA1: e5468ef8c28cd940b49d2e76a098cc89389439da
• SHA256: db6668dbaad96a0afd94445a04b4e1763a702a8db64792dd07046f37a83c98ef
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vsctoix is included in these tags:
⋅ replace text ⋅ word wrap ⋅ uuid ⋅ utilities ⋅ urlencode ⋅ urldecode ⋅ transform ⋅ split line ⋅ split ⋅ slash ⋅ remove empty lines ⋅ regular expression ⋅ regex ⋅ join line ⋅ join ⋅ insert ⋅ extract text ⋅ encode ⋅ date ⋅ case ⋅ break lines ⋅ indent ⋅ sort
What Does The Extension Do
Vsctoix is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alexandre Bento Freire, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
extract,join,split,encode,mix,change case and slash,del dup,regex, and more , VS Code Utility Belt ... Learn More >
How to Install Vsctoix From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vsctoix extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vsctoix-1.8.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Vsctoix Version History