You are about to download the Resource Monitor Vsix v1.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Displays current CPU stats, memory/disk consumption, and battery percentage remaining. ...
Please note that the Resource Monitor Vsix file v1.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: resourcemonitor-1.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 122.34 KB (125278 Bytes)
• MD5: 6d5bdd9beb818d79e8daf32a85a918a3
• SHA1: 9de7b6fc494a7cea99a316e4585a28c260855627
• SHA256: cf1875b2b7be79a90a495d1d097530b44fcd3452b2e8c8613fa0331cd050b80d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Resource Monitor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by mutantdino, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Displays current CPU stats, memory/disk consumption, and battery percentage remaining. , Displays resource utilization in the VSCode status bar. ... Learn More >
How to Install Resource Monitor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Resource Monitor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. resourcemonitor-1.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Resource Monitor Version History