EyeHealth 0.3.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 26, 2020
You are about to download the EyeHealth 0.3.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 and up: Eye health protection dark theme for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the EyeHealth vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
EyeHealth is a free extension for VS Code published by Jonathan Hildenbrand (jonathanhild), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Eye health protection dark theme for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: eyehealth-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.49.0 and up
• File Size: 913649 bytes (892.24 KB)
• MD5: 07402d685eaafbf50ca28c584a1b9a57
• SHA1: f910e4bc1c154ccfc2fbad25d7fba05cc7576394
• SHA256: c8a37128f7f2931eb73d8559813fcd0c8662f588f761deaa65e35607cde16452
How to Install EyeHealth From a VSIX >
You can easily install the EyeHealth extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. eyehealth-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).