TinyGo 0.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 17, 2020
You are about to download the TinyGo 0.2.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: TinyGo support for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the TinyGo vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
TinyGo is a free extension for VS Code published by TinyGo (tinygo), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
TinyGo support for Visual Studio Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-tinygo-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 28523 bytes (27.85 KB)
• MD5: 32a9549bd11a5c6a9b1dd9dd2fb1004e
• SHA1: 1f60b5fe5168c167516b82cbc7615a422e9b6b65
• SHA256: 810a9db1da8a88014ba2cad7fbefbcaac10c7b7a5caefaaf45c21229518e090b
How to Install TinyGo From a VSIX >
You can easily install the TinyGo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-tinygo-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
More Extensions to Consider
Discover More Related Extensions by Tag: Go,