Rightclick Git 2.0.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 12, 2020
You are about to download the Rightclick Git 2.0.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Rightclick files in the directory tree to fiddle with them ...
Please note that the Rightclick Git vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Rightclick Git is a free extension for VS Code published by Everspace (Everspace), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Rightclick files in the directory tree to fiddle with them Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: rightclick-git-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 27586 bytes (26.94 KB)
• MD5: 0dca0e87600819ce18135b8d054892fe
• SHA1: f08a9c98864cba5899b925b56e86c5eeac487a82
• SHA256: 2e3a27d64fffb055f39ba9480169bff207008e7cf4b8fb99096ed529291eaadf
How to Install Rightclick Git From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Rightclick Git extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rightclick-git-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).