Brasil 0.2.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 13, 2020
You are about to download the Brasil 0.2.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 and up: brasil, feel the diversity of our culture and immerse yourself in their values. ...
Please note that the Brasil vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Brasil is a free extension for VS Code published by brasil (brasil), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
feel the diversity of our culture and immerse yourself in their values. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: brasil-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.49.0 and up
• File Size: 30988 bytes (30.26 KB)
• MD5: 27edd231a0fe81eadc9f342eb178db71
• SHA1: a7c960e09216fff80423f427110da718117f199c
• SHA256: ac423bfadb147edd4d64be0e9488523de46b459cf528f94b9e52dd7da518c16e
How to Install Brasil From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Brasil extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. brasil-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).