You are about to download the Moxie.Build Vsix v7.11.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Provides code snippets, color themes, syntax recognition and more for the Mox programming language. ...
Please note that the Moxie.Build Vsix file v7.11.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-mox-extension-7.11.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 7.11.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 95.87 KB (98172 Bytes)
• MD5: 36545f58424ce9763e0ef63218604d36
• SHA1: c8b1a2c01e38a7d7c7faeffcf280c29183345b7f
• SHA256: 5b1128c13114cd0da6c2bf22c8b86646ee33ab97089bf1343551dd0e2895a516
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Moxie.Build is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Moxie.Build is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Wisebox Solutions Inc., you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides code snippets, color themes, syntax recognition and more for the Mox programming language. ... Learn More >
How to Install Moxie.Build From a VSIX
You can easily install the Moxie.Build extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-mox-extension-7.11.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).