Path Settings 1.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 12, 2020
You are about to download the Path Settings 1.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: Ensure unique settings for specific files. ...
Please note that the Path Settings vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Path Settings is a free extension for VS Code published by tbremer (tbremer), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Ensure unique settings for specific files. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: path-settings-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 9560 bytes (9.34 KB)
• MD5: f6b29177a22d2e53a9ef7aab713165dc
• SHA1: c654ee6edae141d83693df1ba98081479a6b177b
• SHA256: 53e97c30a823c35e3d1ce4b2099b8c8d762a9f40a6b73a31c9f2053bdf5a7c27
How to Install Path Settings From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Path Settings extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. path-settings-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).