File Notes 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 11, 2020
You are about to download the File Notes 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.49.0 and up: vscode-file-notes, Extension for linking files and notes ...
Please note that the File Notes vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
File Notes is a free extension for VS Code published by takeru-uchiyama (takeru-uchiyama), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension for linking files and notes Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-file-notes-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.49.0 and up
• File Size: 3704821 bytes (3.53 MB)
• MD5: ae59379a728d8d7fa940eb83e4e878bc
• SHA1: a24d5c9778a221a895325262affc2b4394baae46
• SHA256: 97f786d81d534ef350ab21507a692d30170b32ac36fb9d9431c59c8aec67cd6e
How to Install File Notes From a VSIX >
You can easily install the File Notes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-file-notes-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).