You are about to download the RaspberryCandy Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: raspberryCandy, Pastel/Neon colour theme. ...
Please note that the RaspberryCandy Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: raspberryCandy-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 1.94 MB (2032740 Bytes)
• MD5: d03abea2750ab22b8cf8aad04ce93315
• SHA1: 60bae7e643f258dd7d5b62e0a90d40125110004c
• SHA256: bcc0e10556d9719819531b7c87b429fbddcb3bbf5278097ec028207411754c3e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also RaspberryCandy is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
RaspberryCandy is a freeware extension for VS Code published by tomWritesCode, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Pastel/Neon colour theme. , A pastel/neon VS Code theme. ... Learn More >
How to Install RaspberryCandy From a VSIX
You can easily install the RaspberryCandy extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. raspberryCandy-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
RaspberryCandy Version History