My Templates 1.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 9, 2020
You are about to download the My Templates 1.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: Generate your custom templates with My Templates ...
Please note that the My Templates vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
My Templates is a free extension for VS Code published by Mauro de Souza (maurodesouza), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Generate your custom templates with My Templates Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-mytemplates-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 22310966 bytes (21.28 MB)
• MD5: a20bbe2dd9915e4ddfacd7f07ee96e1c
• SHA1: 005aa76034108900c2d8acc6f24689b809c32967
• SHA256: de84f7450d52a63ef3dbfede47a93234bacad929f70a608b1f36df626557502b
How to Install My Templates From a VSIX >
You can easily install the My Templates extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-mytemplates-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).