You are about to download the Ksh Debug Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: A debugger extension for ksh scripts (using kshdb). ...
Please note that the Ksh Debug Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ksh-debug-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 327.44 KB (335303 Bytes)
• MD5: f1252fbd03c98665e3e416ed41801a80
• SHA1: b3b7ac266ef283258ecab96bbceb4d46f6360b43
• SHA256: 9a11dd85b6184f8fe54821d10b07f83b25c470c34b4d12a11957943a8160b5b1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ksh Debug is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ksh Debug is a freeware extension for VS Code published by rogalmic, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A debugger extension for ksh scripts (using kshdb). , Korn shell debugger extension for VSCode (based on vscode-bash-debug + kshdb) ... Learn More >
How to Install Ksh Debug From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ksh Debug extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ksh-debug-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ksh Debug Version History