Readme 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: September 9, 2020
You are about to download the Readme 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: readme, readme ...
Please note that the Readme vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Readme is a free extension for VS Code published by 调皮的绅士 (ganlinzhen), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
readme Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: readme-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 28463 bytes (27.8 KB)
• MD5: 6d008bc48368a18130c6a5fe71df8f53
• SHA1: 76720b5cb4d2a6f1e51582ae41b25b07e06b7841
• SHA256: 21e41b3c24f4e3845bf375f75b911d3c0bb5ba4e12a8975a007c26b33f8522c2
How to Install Readme From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Readme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. readme-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
More Extensions to Consider
Discover More Related Extensions by Tag: keybindings,