You are about to download the No jQuery Snippets Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.20.0 and up: no jQuery Snippets, A bunch of snippets to easily migrate to ES6 Vanilla Js from jQuery ...
Please note that the No jQuery Snippets Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: nojquery-snippets-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.20.0 and up
• File Size: 83.41 KB (85413 Bytes)
• MD5: a8d7ee2f7e69a639797c64b91f968240
• SHA1: 8de2b49bd312833f2e743a47bc69b7281bfb356c
• SHA256: d9872e38102cf2b5edf12237bfe489d22c032d6aa6861d30c205ab1a6437eed9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also No jQuery Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
No jQuery Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Nkzq, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A bunch of snippets to easily migrate to ES6 Vanilla Js from jQuery , A VSCode extension that gives you a bunch of snippets to easily migrate to ES6 Vanilla Js from jQuery. ... Learn More >
How to Install No jQuery Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the No jQuery Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. nojquery-snippets-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).