You are about to download the Beaker Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Toolkit Runs in VS Code ...
Please note that the Beaker Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-toolkit-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 535.27 KB (548116 Bytes)
• MD5: e23cae34ec3785b8723e9228840c67d2
• SHA1: a42dbb109b4716a97e4914e92ad78e6f6481a83b
• SHA256: 3cb794aca996e3a6250aaf66b89668f95192fbc8344fac9fd636df7c67de7fd6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Beaker is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sneezry, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Toolkit Runs in VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Beaker From a VSIX
You can easily install the Beaker extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-toolkit-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).