You are about to download the Markdown Emoji Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: Adds emoji syntax support to VS Code's built-in markdown preview and markdown cells in notebook ...
Please note that the Markdown Emoji Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: markdown-emoji-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 229.04 KB (234533 Bytes)
• MD5: bb07fe2b0d4d2568afe26c9b6d35351d
• SHA1: 77dfeb735d77fa3b8c394bedd8430e8a62fa232c
• SHA256: af0f3f1de0c0f2442e88f543a5e386c3532c71deaf9f8badc354339ec77c9552
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Markdown Emoji is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Markdown Emoji is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Matt Bierner, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds emoji syntax support to VS Code's built-in markdown preview and markdown cells in notebook , VS Code extension that adds support for :emoji: syntax to the built-in markdown preview ... Learn More >
How to Install Markdown Emoji From a VSIX
You can easily install the Markdown Emoji extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. markdown-emoji-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Markdown Emoji Version History