Synonym Finder 1.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: August 31, 2020
You are about to download the Synonym Finder 1.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: Simply Synonym Finder ...
Please note that the Synonym Finder vsix file v1.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Synonym Finder is a free extension for VS Code published by Digoro (Digoro), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Simply Synonym Finder Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: synonym-finder-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 2387158 bytes (2.28 MB)
• MD5: b9b6c9140821f9afa7654e3cb482ee24
• SHA1: 9dec65d2c001424f1779c16bd1ff158d0ea78305
• SHA256: 49e33c17603e472bffdd1655862ddc5b92321dd18781bb47261e022edbd3c111
How to Install Synonym Finder From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Synonym Finder extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. synonym-finder-1.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).