You are about to download the ADR-Tools Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: adr-tools, Architecture Decision Records tool ...
Please note that the ADR-Tools Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: adr-tools-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 2.09 MB (2195461 Bytes)
• MD5: 64cd4dd4037b4be1ad133ee7e55138f8
• SHA1: 9b267aa60591f9299e6765949ddffe647b3599bd
• SHA256: 7739914f9b3576f9e7c2b39bf1da3177b82deeea977f12c30ab0cfebbae82b62
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
ADR-Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Vincent Le Dû, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Architecture Decision Records tool , Visual Studio Code extension, for ADR documentation, based on Nat Pryce work. ... Learn More >
How to Install ADR-Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the ADR-Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. adr-tools-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).