Short Commands 0.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By laginha87 (laginha87)
Downloads: 0 Updated: June 2, 2019
You are about to download the Short Commands Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: Alternative command palette that relies on short aliases. ...
Please note that the Short Commands Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: short-commands-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 587.70 KB (601809 Bytes)
• MD5: 22244ac289ce8291bbc7032fa19b69f9
• SHA1: 3108c58ceaa886e8cead3b24b746cc4f49dfc915
• SHA256: cd2f473609ffc8d14474c6b4ff9b1b8e45dd4b1435d6566e0c4e7380494d0eae
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Short Commands is a freeware extension for VS Code published by laginha87, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Alternative command palette that relies on short aliases. , A vscode extension with a command palette with aliases. ... Learn More >
How to Install Short Commands From a VSIX
You can easily install the Short Commands extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. short-commands-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).