You are about to download the Oolory Vsix v2.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: oolory, Monochrome color theme based on WHITE color scheme. ...
Please note that the Oolory Vsix file v2.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: oolory-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 170.67 KB (174767 Bytes)
• MD5: 037d1c3147b5c3ac848392bb8bf47084
• SHA1: a4df818ae78c2344f3d65236cc591137577f7830
• SHA256: 66584d69d27bc093422289b1d2c36ff4550aa2b1d5aefe45d081f3e079ed66ab
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Oolory is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Oolory is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Michał Gutowski, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Monochrome color theme based on WHITE color scheme. ... Learn More >
How to Install Oolory From a VSIX
You can easily install the Oolory extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. oolory-2.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).