You are about to download the Vue Sort Attributes Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Vue sort attributes, Sort multiline attributes ...
Please note that the Vue Sort Attributes Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vue-attr-sort-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 331.81 KB (339771 Bytes)
• MD5: cde8e771fc3f15dd15d5c3a4537c8f5c
• SHA1: 1262bc06ddbfbf68227514dad47e3fad47aed171
• SHA256: 838d6e4bf6c17c13217cc81d32d7750b843d738b1d12b70ef0d804885dedd020
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vue Sort Attributes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vue Sort Attributes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Smekalin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sort multiline attributes , Sort attributes lines in selected template ... Learn More >
How to Install Vue Sort Attributes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vue Sort Attributes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vue-attr-sort-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).