You are about to download the S.N.I.C.H Vsix v1.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Service Now Integrated Code Helper (SNICH). Connects to any ServiceNow instance and allows remote editing and storage of records from the Application File (and extended) tables. ...
Please note that the S.N.I.C.H Vsix file v1.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: snich-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 2.97 MB (3112940 Bytes)
• MD5: 873b191dc39f619edfe133839551c3bc
• SHA1: a3e0a123d3a44aabcf7c931782ecc28c2a4dcf62
• SHA256: ad6ba51b05714db6ba56f34718a892e9e17849e9d2b7a2b703c87d5c79d404c4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also S.N.I.C.H is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
S.N.I.C.H is a freeware extension for VS Code published by integrateNate, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Service Now Integrated Code Helper (SNICH). Connects to any ServiceNow instance and allows remote editing and storage of records from the Application File (and extended) tables. , Application for code work on a ServiceNow Instance ... Learn More >
How to Install S.N.I.C.H From a VSIX
You can easily install the S.N.I.C.H extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. snich-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
S.N.I.C.H Version History