You are about to download the Multi Command Vsix v1.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.10.0 and up: multi-command, Invoke multiple commands as one command. ...
Please note that the Multi Command Vsix file v1.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: multi-command-1.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.10.0 and up
• File Size: 331.56 KB (339517 Bytes)
• MD5: 02ddc20d0689770db2a303188f5ebdda
• SHA1: bf35c8243c8d9c4b76b4978408f35a1dbf8871c4
• SHA256: 0271cdd70bf256b6519673a0c412bbc4a2dc2fb4a5004283730ea511ffb62761
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Multi Command is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ryuta46, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Invoke multiple commands as one command. , Visual Studio Code Plugin named multi-command ... Learn More >
How to Install Multi Command From a VSIX
You can easily install the Multi Command extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. multi-command-1.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Multi Command Version History