You are about to download the WebFocus Vsix v0.6.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.27.0 and up: WebFOCUS, Provides language support for WebFOCUS ...
Please note that the WebFocus Vsix file v0.6.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: webfocus-0.6.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.27.0 and up
• File Size: 15.26 MB (15996805 Bytes)
• MD5: 74b9781789f3947f178528d012a990fd
• SHA1: 86c18b8b7a31a4b2ff57853d359532c9063184c4
• SHA256: f874d69564582eb6d2654668312f356d1e1c0aa717750c2e582f30b5c9b5223d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also WebFocus is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
WebFocus is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Steven Hall, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides language support for WebFOCUS , WebFOCUS Support in Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install WebFocus From a VSIX
You can easily install the WebFocus extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. webfocus-0.6.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
WebFocus Version History