Voodoo 0.10.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: August 6, 2020
You are about to download the Voodoo 0.10.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: A dark, supernatural and neon-inspired theme ...
Please note that the Voodoo vsix file v0.10.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Voodoo is a free extension for VS Code published by liamsheppard (liamsheppard), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A dark, supernatural and neon-inspired theme Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: voodoo-0.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 1726819 bytes (1.65 MB)
• MD5: 849fd9b6fe6b23d6808f6b9200ef6db1
• SHA1: da1016acb4cc8be8e2e0266f831a9c1d0142f8f6
• SHA256: 731084dca453e96eb3d91dca808f21428ef94d9f4c3a2e4bb4eb89200f34a8ad
How to Install Voodoo From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Voodoo extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. voodoo-0.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).