You are about to download the Ruby Vsix v0.28.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Ruby language support and debugging for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Ruby Vsix file v0.28.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: Ruby-0.28.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.28.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 1.22 MB (1283605 Bytes)
• MD5: 5181c62a8b61ee1f4af9ec0a269d8695
• SHA1: 2858dd9c5b3cf33a216ac8691c6fd933c0487996
• SHA256: 1c051dbfed93fa7789e5a086890dfba423bac7aaf9ec72149cb9b86a983d2f9d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ruby is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ruby is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Peng Lv, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Ruby language support and debugging for Visual Studio Code , Provides Ruby language and debugging support for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Ruby From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ruby extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. Ruby-0.28.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Ruby Version History