You are about to download the VSCode-Favorites Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: vscode-favorites, Abhith's favorite vscode extensions ...
Please note that the VSCode-Favorites Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-favorites-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 7.04 KB (7206 Bytes)
• MD5: 64b97000fea0660b28f58a1e7c1d9a70
• SHA1: 6609fb5a2edeeceb195163f871023ef3921b0d54
• SHA256: fc65a6141951fe71cad8a3a41a3ed46fe7be98b6f296aea3f95b3d1877546690
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
VSCode-Favorites is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Abhith Rajan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Abhith's favorite vscode extensions , My favorite Visual Studio Code tools and extensions ... Learn More >
How to Install VSCode-Favorites From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSCode-Favorites extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-favorites-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
VSCode-Favorites Version History