Comment Bars 0.0.10 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: November 29, 2018
You are about to download the Comment Bars 0.0.10 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: Easily create comments that separate your code into sections. ...
Please note that the Comment Bars vsix file v0.0.10 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Comment Bars is a free extension for VS Code published by Zack Frost (zfzackfrost), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Easily create comments that separate your code into sections. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: commentbars-0.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 4211284 bytes (4.02 MB)
• MD5: e1801110a46e7b231e4ca5107baba335
• SHA1: 3b1925aef346cc548443e28d468b40f5f295a809
• SHA256: 2037aabe54f364da4c0c56a264caaa4aad2ffae44b51a530c271ae5af746f919
How to Install Comment Bars From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Comment Bars extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. commentbars-0.0.10_vsixhub.com.vsix).