You are about to download the Marko Syntax Highlighting Vsix v0.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.10 and up: Syntax highlighting for Marko templates. Not sure what Marko is? Check out markojs.com for more info! Special thanks to https://github.com/merwan7 for creating the sublime originals! ...
Please note that the Marko Syntax Highlighting Vsix file v0.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: marko-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.10 and up
• File Size: 13.04 KB (13349 Bytes)
• MD5: 472a1229ab3c1c07e74a196365ad00da
• SHA1: d2428ec56c66df5714af61124550b3d7c2f03eef
• SHA256: b73a30351d2bd9246322234a7b4bd9a6d1bd338ddb0d993f203772ef4bf39a76
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Marko Syntax Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Marko Syntax Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by pcanella, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for Marko templates. Not sure what Marko is? Check out markojs.com for more info! Special thanks to https://github.com/merwan7 for creating the sublime originals! ... Learn More >
How to Install Marko Syntax Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the Marko Syntax Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. marko-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).