You are about to download the Settings Sync Vsix v3.4.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.1 and up: Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist. ...
Please note that the Settings Sync Vsix file v3.4.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: code-settings-sync-3.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.4.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.1 and up
• File Size: 1.23 MB (1292512 Bytes)
• MD5: 9400f162adc429cfb882a34da6932e89
• SHA1: c75cd295e0693a2982bfdcab0971be3bb9c7bc2c
• SHA256: aa658bfc88cf7a85b9ed2a54d13f70d4a316b93955e964c897307abdc870b471
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Settings Sync is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Settings Sync is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Shan Khan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Synchronize Settings, Snippets, Themes, File Icons, Launch, Keybindings, Workspaces and Extensions Across Multiple Machines Using GitHub Gist. , 🌴💪 Synchronize your Visual Studio Code Settings Across Multiple Machines using GitHub GIST 💪🌴 ... Learn More >
How to Install Settings Sync From a VSIX
You can easily install the Settings Sync extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. code-settings-sync-3.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Settings Sync Version History