You are about to download the Contextual Snippets Vsix v1.3.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Take fine grain control of your snippets suggestions ...
Please note that the Contextual Snippets Vsix file v1.3.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: contextual-snips-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 3.38 MB (3542369 Bytes)
• MD5: 2461c29add5b8d3348cc3b15e4857bde
• SHA1: 33eece134971736cd286812b4a7241cd18d3398e
• SHA256: e4669c75321871b8d7af52d64ea348bdbf1035c34c71508c507db01038bad0e4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Contextual Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Contextual Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Bruno Paz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Take fine grain control of your snippets suggestions ... Learn More >
How to Install Contextual Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Contextual Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. contextual-snips-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Contextual Snippets Version History