Iceworks Material Import 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 8, 2020
You are about to download the Iceworks Material Import 0.1.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 and up: Quick import material in a visual way. ...
Please note that the Iceworks Material Import vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Iceworks Material Import is a free extension for VS Code published by Iceworks Team (iceworks-team), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quick import material in a visual way. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: iceworks-material-import-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.41.0 and up
• File Size: 37247599 bytes (35.52 MB)
• MD5: 5d0a8e41379b6e5c27ff94bc3ccf385e
• SHA1: 9abab54656c76b3b9e510456336d5411ddd0fe38
• SHA256: 532ee6a4c5a89c808c5a0da736c95bc4ba860f46eb101bd5c82e36e15ae7f4cb
How to Install Iceworks Material Import From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Iceworks Material Import extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. iceworks-material-import-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).