Iceworks Config Helper 0.1.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 7, 2020
You are about to download the Iceworks Config Helper 0.1.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.41.0 and up: Easily write Config files in icejs && raxapp ...
Please note that the Iceworks Config Helper vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Iceworks Config Helper is a free extension for VS Code published by Iceworks Team (iceworks-team), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Easily write Config files in icejs && raxapp Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: iceworks-config-helper-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.41.0 and up
• File Size: 18025 bytes (17.6 KB)
• MD5: 9575b0722c83f90004b2c46617b56869
• SHA1: 538c5bfb96cef7327cf18c5b2beece9a2989b47e
• SHA256: 36f10e8ce2890e92785e20827676f1153512e8c8831e4bdc888759f7d9ed23c1
How to Install Iceworks Config Helper From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Iceworks Config Helper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. iceworks-config-helper-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).