Doc Doctor 0.0.3 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 28, 2020
You are about to download the Doc Doctor 0.0.3 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Docstring checker ...
Please note that the Doc Doctor vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Doc Doctor is a free extension for VS Code published by zzj0402 (zzj0402), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Docstring checker Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: doc-doctor-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 1241060 bytes (1.18 MB)
• MD5: d805c43c57f3b2fdd354139a357cf970
• SHA1: 3d6f1c440d46bbc8caab4253879acbb73990cc66
• SHA256: e21a6d9bb7b57faa4334371983f34b1e855af83f5376751354bcf51bf7421d42
How to Install Doc Doctor From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Doc Doctor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. doc-doctor-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).