HelpMe 0.0.6 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 29, 2020
You are about to download the HelpMe 0.0.6 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Access frequently used helper code links without leaving VS Code ...
Please note that the HelpMe vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
HelpMe is a free extension for VS Code published by Shinjini Ghosh (shinjini-ghosh), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Access frequently used helper code links without leaving VS Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: helloworld-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 74424 bytes (72.68 KB)
• MD5: ac3e63f50626cfd520e794fb1f01a6d7
• SHA1: ae65023907bf145ec5a8e873310b3b66af4fa659
• SHA256: a48fd0ea78ac4152c0e43e622d3a1b07e62c0133d4e35d7af9a0d1b6d3a55443
How to Install HelpMe From a VSIX >
You can easily install the HelpMe extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. helloworld-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).