Document This 0.8.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 29, 2020
Please note that the Document This vsix file v0.8.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Document This is a free extension for VS Code published by oouo-diogo-perdigao (oouo-diogo-perdigao), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: docthis-0.8.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 6619395 bytes (6.31 MB)
• MD5: 980bb0e70f3bb499f11226e65784852b
• SHA1: 069c458e3d7ba18601a185fd57e1f98cf41e969e
• SHA256: 8da96e719f47a8d9961975ae07c56b6656684e5ddfd85c00057320419196f6ec
How to Install Document This From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Document This extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. docthis-0.8.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).