Color Wheel 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 28, 2020
You are about to download the Color Wheel 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Color Wheel Dynamic Theme ...
Please note that the Color Wheel vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Color Wheel is a free extension for VS Code published by eScape Technology LLC (escape-technology-llc), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Color Wheel Dynamic Theme Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: the-color-wheel-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 1297107 bytes (1.24 MB)
• MD5: 068f81f3fab434af46e0190f26bd1bbf
• SHA1: 6c6cdb61379a014734a070779c047972c9e461c2
• SHA256: f0cd2514f3725919a5e4bc7c5fef391813996690d6c4b5380192525cb4783e5d
How to Install Color Wheel From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Color Wheel extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. the-color-wheel-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).