You are about to download the Unity Game Dev Bundle Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.0 and up: Removes the friction of getting started with VSC as a Unity game dev. Get rockin right now with this one extension. ...
Please note that the Unity Game Dev Bundle Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: unity-game-dev-bundle-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.0 and up
• File Size: 37.47 KB (38371 Bytes)
• MD5: a970d068ef3c7918de68fcdb33e9c38e
• SHA1: 4b23f5327b8512bbe630a4cdbfe092da266da4a1
• SHA256: ac8fec84c7b30ecf37541bd1723e8b857470086bc58536ca4adb52ec14ff49ba
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Unity Game Dev Bundle is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Unity Game Dev Bundle is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jason A. Martin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Removes the friction of getting started with VSC as a Unity game dev. Get rockin right now with this one extension. , Extension bundle for VSC that removes the friction of getting started for Unity game devs. ... Learn More >
How to Install Unity Game Dev Bundle From a VSIX
You can easily install the Unity Game Dev Bundle extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. unity-game-dev-bundle-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).