Common Lisp 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: June 27, 2020
You are about to download the Common Lisp 0.0.2 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.46.0 and up: Common Lisp language support for VS Code ...
Please note that the Common Lisp vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Common Lisp is a free extension for VS Code published by Qingpeng Li (qingpeng), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Common Lisp language support for VS Code Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: common-lisp-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.46.0 and up
• File Size: 240085 bytes (234.46 KB)
• MD5: 49ed6c65ded14ebd48e004abe2e8b01d
• SHA1: daeff8382fe370f5334f257b2eb9a4fe7475c301
• SHA256: de1eb9caf9b9b95addeb8b5e33ca2d68aca1feb83f2be19b352c1ebe6437ae3d
How to Install Common Lisp From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Common Lisp extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. common-lisp-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).