You are about to download the UnrealScript Vsix v0.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.57.0 and up: UnrealScript Language support ...
Please note that the UnrealScript Vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: uc-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.57.0 and up
• File Size: 406.30 KB (416053 Bytes)
• MD5: 3c1a83b2bfc81e18ec39ca791877c214
• SHA1: c616450188a71fb78ea78c04bb7fd86d3feea653
• SHA256: 124f409f588f6c55e25dad96dd39edfcba1debfbb3fb57e2fa52fb1cd4bab74b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also UnrealScript is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
UnrealScript is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Eliot van Uytfanghe, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
UnrealScript Language support , Bringing a work-in-progress intelliSense to ye olde UnrealScript :) ... Learn More >
How to Install UnrealScript From a VSIX
You can easily install the UnrealScript extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. uc-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
UnrealScript Version History