You are about to download the Chevrotain Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Chevrotain for Visual Studio Code, An extension that provides support for chevrotain development. ...
Please note that the Chevrotain Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: chevrotain-vscode-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 9.82 KB (10053 Bytes)
• MD5: 44d1dc0176bcb3642bada594fdb022fc
• SHA1: 49a99f40619043f826e30f6ccf995c18a60f7e5c
• SHA256: c27d46072c9559d91798b35c0a96d97bb396910c41821ce7c7a157a4adbf144e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Chevrotain is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Chevrotain is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Gallaecian Druid, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension that provides support for chevrotain development. , A Visual Studio Code extension for Chevrotain support. ... Learn More >
How to Install Chevrotain From a VSIX
You can easily install the Chevrotain extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. chevrotain-vscode-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).