You are about to download the OpenImageFile Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: VSCode extension for open image file in markdown file. ...
Please note that the OpenImageFile Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-openimagefile-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 1.22 MB (1279910 Bytes)
• MD5: 474e766070adac418f0799ab3e328f3a
• SHA1: f5affecd91d2b3d3eef83141602b0e442211d7b7
• SHA256: 6759a1ee5c0fa1cce85523ab3a25e28f089522e14248d6aca13dcfce664b92c9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OpenImageFile is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OpenImageFile is a freeware extension for VS Code published by dreamChaser0105, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode extension for open image file in markdown file. , A plug-in for Visual Studio code that opens an image file in the path under the cursor. ... Learn More >
How to Install OpenImageFile From a VSIX
You can easily install the OpenImageFile extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-openimagefile-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).