You are about to download the OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: OCaml mll and mly (deprecated), OCaml .mll and .mly highlighting ...
Please note that the OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ocaml-mll-mly-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 32.46 KB (33244 Bytes)
• MD5: fe4a8e1e6cb926c96caef9d96b6059f8
• SHA1: fd2464c9d0d763def293ea7dca2b2757fbea8c96
• SHA256: c6085f259ab9c7df967d94047fead6c83ebed3f66907ad2a5847530b9e0a5348
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Max L, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
OCaml .mll and .mly highlighting ... Learn More >
How to Install OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) From a VSIX
You can easily install the OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ocaml-mll-mly-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
OCaml Mll and Mly (Deprecated) Version History