You are about to download the Code Coverage Highlighter Vsix v1.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.24.1 and up: Displays Your Code Coverage ...
Please note that the Code Coverage Highlighter Vsix file v1.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-coverage-highlighter-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.24.1 and up
• File Size: 2.37 MB (2486176 Bytes)
• MD5: 7d3cb21d08b33e4a541725cbf7f9bab1
• SHA1: 7e1610dfd729a96a74053bc692b537db90b3b717
• SHA256: 073cf314f078480c0f024ed6845e51ab053e4fdaed0d51e4f5688d31998307fe
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Code Coverage Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Code Coverage Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Brainfit, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Displays Your Code Coverage , Reliable code coverage highlighting for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Code Coverage Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Code Coverage Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-coverage-highlighter-1.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).