Updog 1.2.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: July 7, 2020
You are about to download the Updog 1.2.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.45.0 and up: updog, what is up 🐕? ...
Please note that the Updog vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Updog is a free extension for VS Code published by douggrubba (douggrubba), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
what is up 🐕? (not much, what's up with you?) Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: updog-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.45.0 and up
• File Size: 1045733 bytes (1021.22 KB)
• MD5: b141588c618588e05f476a62edfdeca6
• SHA1: 0767ea2af0b5b3175ded0c31ce57eac9c4db16c9
• SHA256: b0e5f45ecf021c8223e148305856fe1004b740c9d5863571c5e414906c6549e9
How to Install Updog From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Updog extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. updog-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Other vsix files for Updog
Need old versions of douggrubba.updog? Download the old vsix files now: