PortKiller 0.0.1 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 20, 2020
You are about to download the PortKiller 0.0.1 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.45.0 and up: easy way to kill port ...
Please note that the PortKiller vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
PortKiller is a free extension for VS Code published by knighd (knighd), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
easy way to kill port (easy way to kill port, right now just support macos) Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: portkiller-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.45.0 and up
• File Size: 5882 bytes (5.74 KB)
• MD5: f8a1624484d08d3d6200e800fa7ba278
• SHA1: 1dab2e531882ea3b6426f7a3562b3bb002b84d7d
• SHA256: 4e9269bf25fca50096dcc608920ef0d6445ce8eac0fb1e47ac4887eeba3ee386
How to Install PortKiller From a VSIX >
You can easily install the PortKiller extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. portkiller-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).