nPaste 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Other Extension By Kim Grytøyr (kimgrytoyr)
Downloads: 1 Updated: February 18, 2019
You are about to download the nPaste Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: npaste, upload selection to npaste ...
Please note that the nPaste Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: npaste-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 2.42 MB (2532511 Bytes)
• MD5: 845817bfcca3b2daad916a1ac5f0d368
• SHA1: 7ed0a4eddc554447dd7d35ae5f994224cdf77b00
• SHA256: 7a1e4730a4fb558cfc5a5297e3a79cd718520f6b026ccd1f7944a40c0dc5683b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also nPaste is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
nPaste is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Kim Grytøyr, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
upload selection to npaste ... Learn More >
How to Install nPaste From a VSIX
You can easily install the nPaste extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. npaste-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).