You are about to download the Academie Syntax Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.13.0 and up: Syntax with context representation, easy on the eyes. Based on Wombat for osx terminal colors and one dark atom theme. ...
Please note that the Academie Syntax Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: academie-syntax-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.13.0 and up
• File Size: 7.67 KB (7856 Bytes)
• MD5: ea7e8bf99dfc4120dc1190b811717149
• SHA1: 9dcd29fa5b0fe434e273bb62d3d522dbdb6fe15c
• SHA256: 2e350606f23d2cec2882139eceeec532102a8befaeb8dc478f14418ef16a889a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Academie Syntax is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Academie Syntax is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ricardo Marinovic, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax with context representation, easy on the eyes. Based on Wombat for osx terminal colors and one dark atom theme. , Academie Syntax for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Academie Syntax From a VSIX
You can easily install the Academie Syntax extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. academie-syntax-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).