You are about to download the EEx Snippets Vsix v0.0.8 file for Visual Studio Code 1.18.0 and up: EEx snippets, Elixir EEx and HTML (EEx) code snippets. ...
Please note that the EEx Snippets Vsix file v0.0.8 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-eex-snippets-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.8
• Requires: VS Code 1.18.0 and up
• File Size: 17.33 KB (17751 Bytes)
• MD5: 9b0ad40ccd95cc89ff721d62d54bf7f4
• SHA1: 9c7bcdc75d3a77df8c344a107b17b22eef53bf47
• SHA256: d50cb9a6e50cc03745c5301e2807f544d5bcfbbf24958ee146234c1a74ae1749
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also EEx Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
EEx Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Stefan Jarina, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Elixir EEx and HTML (EEx) code snippets. , Elixir EEx and HTML (EEx) code snippets. ... Learn More >
How to Install EEx Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the EEx Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-eex-snippets-0.0.8_vsixhub.com.vsix).
EEx Snippets Version History