You are about to download the Crate Finder Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: Find the crates you're looking for without leaving your editor! ...
Please note that the Crate Finder Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: crate-finder-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 31.81 MB (33357102 Bytes)
• MD5: 0de63bdc2209cc695380dadc4feda1c3
• SHA1: 4b83a9cc0db0a0f3bbe336061b5beea3e0f92e1c
• SHA256: 92d840f48e055ab33ce82caa6160a6cc02804e9a8fcfaee1485378904f5d8e61
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Crate Finder is a freeware extension for VS Code published by wikiwong, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Find the crates you're looking for without leaving your editor! , A VSCode extension that allows you to search for Rust crates without leaving your IDE. ... Learn More >
How to Install Crate Finder From a VSIX
You can easily install the Crate Finder extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. crate-finder-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).